Skills and Training Open Day
Drop in and find out how we can help your business!
On Thursday 26 September between 4pm-7pm we are organising a Skills and Training Open Day to businesses to help them find local training and recruitment solutions.
We can help you find local free training solutions that will support your business and your staff.
In Hertfordshire there is a partnership of organisations offering Skills Support for the Workforce. Come along and meet the team and find out more about:
- The funding and how it works
- Free Training Needs Analysis
- Tailored training packages
- Free on-site training
There is a wide range of training available including:
- ILM management training
- AAT accounting and bookkeeping
- Maths and English
- Sales, marketing and social media
- Business administration and I.T. skills
Why should you attend?
Training has been proven to help:
- improve productivity and performance
- Reduce costly errors
- Reduce staff turnover
- Develop and improve current staff skills levels
- Reduce recruitment costs
- Improve morale and motivation
How do I attend?
Places are FREE just register to book your place
Venue: TCHC, 21 Station Road, Watford, WD17 1AP
Date: 26 September 2019