TCHC delivers a range of youth support programmes throughout. Our programmes include vocational qualifications, mentoring and coaching as well as preparation for work.
To find out more about the programmes we offer, please visit our youth support website www.mgn.tchc.net
Support for 15-24 year olds
not in Employment Education or Training
What is it?
My Future is a programme to provide help and support for young people not in education, employment or training (NEET). It offers the opportunity to gain skills and qualifications to aid young people in finding a job, apprenticeship, traineeships or education place.
It provides a wide range of support from specialist organisations within our partners tailored to the individual.
We work closely with our partners: Crosskeys Home, Prince's Trust, 1st Care Training, TGS, Qube Learning, Purple Clover Group, PTS Training Academy, Beats Learning, Keystone Trust, NXG, and Pitman Training Peterborough to ensure that young people get the best support to ensure they can meet their career goals.
Who is it for?
- Anybody not in education, employment or training (NEET), aged between 16-24.
- People aged 15 or over who are at risk of becoming NEET.
Residents of Wisbech, March, Whittlesey, Chatteris, Kings Lynn, West Norfolk, Rutland, Huntingdonshire and Cambridgeshire (former
What does the programme include?
Some of the support the programme includes:
- Help with interviews, job searches and CVs.
- Assistance getting into areas such a, retail, construction, care, security and the creative sector.
- Building confidence and instilling motivation.
- Support with business start-ups.
- Help finding work placements and gaining work experience.
- Qualifications in Maths, English, ESOL and Customer Service.
How much does it cost?
Nothing, if individuals meet the eligibility requirements, the programme is fully funded.
Who do I contact?
This programme is co-funded by the European Social Fund.