TCHC offers a range of government-funded services to employers, employees and jobseekers throughout the East of England (Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Norfolk and Suffolk).
Our advisers are ready and waiting to offer you all the advice and help you need to move your career and your business forward. They can identify any funding available to support your objectives.
Currently our programmes include:
- Redundancy and outplacement support for employers and individuals
- Grants for small community and voluntary organisations
- No fee recruitment service for employers
- Training and support for jobseekers
- Business start-up training for jobseekers or those affected by redundancy
- Training and support for young people not currently working or studying.
We have built excellent relationships with an extensive network of training providers across the region who can offer you a choice of training and business development services, which will enable you to achieve your development objectives.
Browse through our list of programmes above to find out exactly what TCHC has to offer. You can click on 'View Case Studies' on the side of the screen to view examples of our work.
Alternatively, find out more by ringing 01923 698 430 or by completing the form below.