TCHC Group has responded to the advice from the Government and we are fully embracing social distancing to minimise risks to our employees. We’d therefore like to advise our customers, clients and partners that all functions of our business are now operating remotely with all departments working from home. However – we can offer a very extensive range of remote and distance learning options. Please contact us on email@example.com or view our online offer for more information.
Partner With Us
At TCHC we are always looking for partners who have the same high standards and dedication to those they support.
What do we look for in a partner?
We look for many qualities in our partners but most of all we look for organisations with values and objectives similar to our own.
We are looking for partners who value:
- Exceptional customer service and quality
- Passionate delivery
- The use of innovation and technology
- Personalised products and services
- Value for money
Why partner with us?
- We have extensive experience in the skills, employability and business support arena
- We have proven and quality assured systems and processes
- An innovative approach to project delivery
- Quick mobilisation of project teams to meet any challenge anywhere
- Open and transparent processes and partnering opportunities, ensuring our supply chain is maximised throughout.
You can find our Subcontracting Supply Chain Policy here (link to policy page)
For partnering opportunities with All Trades Training (a subsidiary of TCHC Group) visit the ATT website.