What is a Traineeship?
A Traineeship is a training programme designed to help you move towards an Apprenticeship, further education or a job in the sector you want to work in.If you don’t have many qualifications, relevant work experience or lack the skills or confidence in getting or retaining employment – Traineeships can help you get the job you want!
Traineeships include a work placement, English, maths, digital and work-related qualifications.
What will we provide you with?
- 70 hours of relevant work placement/experience in the sector you want to work in
- English and maths Functional Skills (if you do not have GCSE 9-4)
- Digital Skills
- Employability Support (CV advice, interview techniques, job searching and application skills
Who is it for?
- Individuals aged between 16-24
- Not currently in education or training
- Qualifications up to and including Level 3
- Live in London, the East of England or the West Midlands