Laptop and Dongle Loan Scheme
ESF participants without online access can benefit from TCHC's fully funded laptop loan scheme, Web in a Box.
As part of this funded scheme we can lend either a laptop and/or dongle with 3 months internet access at absolutely no cost to you.
This equipment can be used to:
- Access online services and courses
- Help you develop your digital skills
- Keep in touch with friends and family
- Undertake Training / Job Search
Please note that loaning of equipment will be for an agreed amount of time, dependant on your learning end date and must be returned after the loaning period has finished.
We also provide fully funded IT training to ensure you feel confident using the equipment. This includes:
- Digital training courses ranging from entry level to Level 3
- Tuition from our IT experts - tailored to each individual
To be eligible for this scheme you must be:
- Living in London
- Accessing any ESF provision
Interested in this loan scheme?
Talk to your ESF contact who will ask you to complete a short form called a Borrower's Agreement. We will then arrange a collection/delivery location, date and time.