What is Good Work For All?
TCHCs Good Work for All Programme is designed to engage with participants who are over 19 years of age living within a London Borough postcode, unemployed and not currently participating in any other government funded training. The funding is part of the GLA's Skills for London Strategy and is part funded by the European Social Fund, which aims to empower eligible unemployed Londoners into sustainable employment by giving them access to education and skills, so that they can progress socially and economically, and support their local community.
Empowering People Into Work:
At TCHC getting people into work is our PRIORITY. We offer a range of products, training, and solutions to help you achieve your employment goal.
We will help you to develop confidence, motivation and improve your mindset, so you can recognise and believe in your ability to work and achieve. Our dedicated Information Advice and Guidance team will help you to find a suitable course/ training to empower you to seek sustainable employment and achieve your goals. We will support you in every step of your journey to successfully complete your training.
Am I Eligibile?
- 19 or over
- Live in any London postcode
- Not currently participating in any other government funded training
- Have a British passport, an EU Settlement Status, or a residency permit (leave to remain) with permission to work
- Are unemployed
What Can It Do For Me?
Good Work For All offers a flexible programme of courses and training tailored to your needs. It has been specifically designed for people who are unemployed to help meet and overcome the challenges you may face when seeking sustainable employment.
As an unemployed Londoner, this programme will give you access to education and skills, so you can progress socially and economically in your local community.
Courses & Training We Offer:
- IT & Digital Skills
- Customer Service
- Functional Skills maths - Entry Level to Level 2
- Functional Skills English - Entry Level to Level 2
What does the programme include?
- A one-to-one in-depth assessment to determine the right support, training, and course for you
- Gain training and skills to help you decide on your next step
- Accredited qualification to help you improve your career prospects