TCHC are pleased to deliver sector-based work academy programmes (SWAP) which can support you to create a skilled workforce for your business. These programmes are designed to help prepare those receiving unemployment benefits to apply for jobs in a different area of work.
A sector based work academy can last up to 6 weeks and have 3 main components:
- Pre-employment training: This training is tailored to the needs of your chosen business sector
- Work experience placement: This experience provides a valuable opportunity for your business to identify talent and helps the individual to cement their knowledge and understanding of the required role
- A guaranteed job interview: Secure a job interview or support with an employer's recruitment process
How could SWAP benefit your business?
- These programmes are tailored to meet your recruitment needs
- Through fully-funded pre-employment training you can recruit staff with the right skillset for your business
- SWAP provides an opportunity to create work experience placements for potential employees to ensure they are a good fit for the role
Get in touch