Short Courses for Businesses
Our fully funded business short courses in digital and management are designed to support the development of skills within your business with the goal to enhance productivity and profit.
Our short digital courses can be adapted and tailored to your business needs and can be delivered in the workplace or at our Digital Technology Centre.
ILM Team Leading Level 2 Certificate
Aimed at new team leaders wanting to gain a nationally recognised qualification. Take control of your personal development and learn to communicate, engage and support your team, building positive productive relationships at work.
ILM Leadership and Management Award Level 3
Great introduction for someone new to leadership, but also for experienced managers looking to reach the entry bar to progress on to higher level leadership qualifications, such as our ILM Apprenticeships L3 and L5. It will enable you to understand how to motivate your teams and create a happier more professionally driven and productive work environment.
Sales and Marketing Training
Great for sales or customer service teams who work towards targets. We breakdown sales methods, psychology of sales, social selling and prospecting, social media and digital marketing, customer relationships, targeting, increasing leads, profiling and a variety of great tools to evaluate performance and achieve targets. Quickly nurture an active sales culture within your team and get them motivated for immediate action.
Cybercrime Prevention and GDPR Awareness for Staff
Helping your staff to identify threats and prevent costly losses to your business, as well as ensuring they’re familiar with the new data protection legislation.
- Raising awareness of types of cyber crime
- How to spot and deal with Phishing emails
- Basic security training
- What is GDPR
- How to ensure your staff are compliant with new data protection rules
Using Social Media for Business
Get all your staff contributing to your social media strategy to boost the power of your social media marketing
- Marketing for little or no money
- Understanding popular platforms and tools
- Generating sales through social media
- Branding and strategy
- Blogging and how staff can contribute
Understanding the Cloud
Covering the basics of cloud computing to get your staff up to speed with working in a cloud computer environment.
- Understand the benefits of cloud computing
- Requirements for accessing the cloud
- Features, platforms and models
- Impact and risk of cloud computing
Foundation in Computer Networking
For any new or budding tech recruits this will give them an overview of creating, building and maintaining networks.
- Understanding network architecture
- Maintaining a secure network
- Mobile and cloud networking
Improving I.T. user Productivity in the Workplace
All the everyday tools to help make your staff more productive and efficient using technology.
- Understanding and using Windows
- Using the Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Managing and backing up data
- Using the internet securely
Customer Service Certificate Level 2 or 3
Learn the principles and how to deliver great customer service. Understand your customer, how to meet their needs and resolve issues.
Warehouse and Storage Certificate Level 2
Want to gain a qualification in Warehouse & Storage? Learn how to receive goods, pick goods, wrap goods. Keep stock levels whilst also learning about customer service and effective working relationships.
Why choose us?
- Our trainers are Tech industry professionals
- Flexible scheduling of training
- We'll adapt the training to meet your business criteria
- We can deliver in your workplace