IAG - Information Advice and Guidance
We offer Information, Advice and Guidance (IAG) to ALL our clients on ALL our programmes as part of our commitment to help you to reach your full potential.
What is Information Advice and Guidance?
Everyone has the ability and potential to develop and grow in their life and career, but sometimes things can get in the way and hold you back.
Our Information Advice and Guidance support aims to:
- Help you plan your career
- Support you to review your skills and develop new goals
- Motivate you to implement your plan of action
- Enable you to make the best use of high quality career related tools
- Build your confidence and self-belief.
Our friendly and qualified team of advisers are there to support and nurture, whatever your situation, because we want you to achieve your goals.
We work diligently to develop your self-esteem and self-confidence and we ensure that every individual is treated with courtesy and fairness and that we respect the rights and beliefs of each other, regardless of gender, marital status, age, disability, race, religion, sexual orientation or position.
How to get in touch