There has never been a more exciting time for employers who are creating, developing or looking to sustain their Digital footprint. It is even more exciting for people looking to carve a career in this Digital and Technological era.
This year the UK moves from the old frameworks to new Digital standards that now gives every business in the UK access to employer focused training that has been created by some of the most iconic brands in Technology.
It also means that businesses can now deploy specialised role based apprenticeships that are fit for their business rather than fit for a generic framework.
As an apprenticeship provider we see this as an opportunity to raise the standards in delivery if not rewrite the rule book.
To maximise the employer and learner experience, our focus is on the application of learning and not exam cramming or assignment writing. The emphasis is on getting qualified not just certified.
Our commitment to the delivery of Digital Standards
- Funding and Levy Consultancy
- Flexible delivery models
- End to end recruitment service
- Added value via TCHC Training Add-ons – Access to TCHC courses over and above the Technical apprenticeship to support the professional development of the learner. (Customer Service & Customer Experience, Sales Foundations, Business Communication, Project Management, Team leading)
- Map learning to business outcomes through on the job coaching and reporting – not just assessing
- Facilitators with technology and business backgrounds
- BCS approved training centres
- Certification through practical application not simulation
- Pearson Vue testing
- National support with a regional service